All times are UTC - 7 hours

Re: What's Next/Where will It All End?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:08 am 

That sounds awesome! I'm a huge nurgle fan and have been since getting into Warhammer about 6 years ago. Sadly there are very few books that even breifly cover anything about the great plagued one or any of his champions. Save a couple of short stories here and there and sadly they don't truly delve into them with any great detail.

Surprisingly your one of the few authors I've seen that I feel like truly gets the powers of chaos. The ending in Palace showed the true jest of Chaos and what it is all about! Anyway I look forward to your new work hehe "just finished Wulfrik. Loved it btw." and always look forward to the upcoming Novels about the Grey Seer everyone loves to hate! Keep up the great work Mr. Werner and thanks for the quick reply.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:55 pm 

I may be doing something with Clan Pestilens soon, which would be somewhat Nurgle-related (my position has always been that whatever the plague monks might claim, the thing they worship isn't the Horned Rat). Keep watching the BL for more news on that front.

Glad you enjoyed Wulfrik. I think the book turned out deucedly good, among my best in fact. I'm really keen to see how Sigvald turns out. One great thing about the BL has been their willingness to do bad guy books without watering down the villains.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:13 pm 

Hehe you kinda did a bit with clan pestilens in grey seer :D making Thanquol go mad and blow up his little lacky apprentice/switchside guy was great! As I said earlier l look forward to your upcoming work ! Though I agree Pestilens are definatley following Nurgle whether they know it or not. The diseased one does so work in mysterious ways :twisted: